• Jason Figueiredo
    I really hate painting myself into a corner and rely heavily on practicing a good order of operations. There are loads of different processes so I'd like to hear about some order of operation details. This way it may save people some headaches.
    Maybe there's not enough time in the world but...for example, "For this type of blade these are the steps I take...1 through 10.
    Big fan of @Geoff Feder 's watercolors on forging process so I guess similar concept if that helps.
  • Chop Knives
    Funny you should say that. Working on a tutorials section with step by step processes for various tasks
  • Swift Knives UK
    Tutorials would be awesome. Lots of you tube videos have great information, but I learn the basics from a really simple knife making book from the 70's. Knife making is such a rewarding hobby, that could be made more accessible with some nice basic tutorials.
  • FourTreeKnives
    I would love a tutorial section. Always on the search for more info and better ways to do things. In particular, I have been looking for a good way to do swedges with a flat platen.
  • Geoff Feder
    Thanks Jason, very kind. We’ll see what happens I’m supposed to make some illustrated books soon. I’m with you
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.