• Wesley Wernimont
    Here is a picture of a new leather stamp I received today from Turner Laser Works in Texas. It is about 3/4" or 2cm high. The die is made of Delrin which is very hard plastic. The best part was it only cost $46 including shipping. I ordered it and it was at my place in just a few days. Super please.
    Attachment
    Leather_Stamp (248K)
  • Chop Knives
    Nice - that looks sharp
  • Charles
    Dear craftsmen working with leather, advice is needed! I was about to buy a tool, namely knives for cutting leather, as always, of course, I want to buy high-quality and not very expensive ... and most importantly - what shape is better to take blades, what length, diameter, etc., so as not to gain a bunch and buy 2-3 and work with pleasure! thank you in advance to everyone who responds!I want to try this kind of knives. What do you think?https://leather-toolkits.com/reviews/best-swivel-knives/
  • Charles

Dear craftsmen working with leather, advice is needed! I was about to buy a tool, namely knives for cutting leather, as always, of course, I want to buy high-quality and not very expensive ... and most importantly - what shape is better to take blades, what length, diameter, etc., so as not to gain a bunch and buy 2-3 and work with pleasure! thank you in advance to everyone who responds!I want to try this kind of knives. What do you think?https://leather-toolkits.com/reviews/best-swivel-knives/
  • Jeff Kushen
    Wesley, that looks great! Good price too! Delrin is an "engineering and prototyping poly resin". It is very hard, durable and UV stable. Should serve you well for a long time as long as you keep it away from sharp or hot items! A nice way to step up your game! Surfing there now! THANKS!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.