• Ross Vosloo
    hats off to @Chop Knives @Geoff Feder and @Mareko Maumasi as usual for the show.

so this is just a suggestion. i was listening to one of the slightly older shows with head phones on whilst working at the grinder. as usual i had to up the volume a bit to hear over my grinder.
    now, i dont mind Mr Feder in the slightest, hes part of the furniture of the show.
    my only suggestion is can we get some volume normalization in once the show has been recorded? because i just about had my ear drums blown out when he packed out laughing at something!
  • Geoff Feder
    I’m more aware of it. I’ll normalize myself 3 times
  • Geoff Feder
    This falls under “you know what you should do” fyi haha
  • Mike Romo
    Normalizing prevents warping......just saying.....
  • Chad Kimmell
    Nick Wheeler say to normalize 5-6 cycles for 1095 and W2... i dont know if that helps... he uses salt bath, but 1400 three times followed by 1450 three times should be fine. I feel like ive taken this joke too far, but im going with it... hey, you know what you should do... not let me post comments after midnight!
  • Geoff Feder
    Haha knife jokes nobody would get but us haha
  • Mike Romo
    Bahahahahaha! I was a little punchy when i posted mine. Geoff, I’m with you.....and Chad...lol
  • gabriel
    I live in Québec, Canada, and I listen to the podcast when me and my girlfriend go to see her parents in Rimouski, it is a 3 hours drive so when the girlfriend is sleeping in the car i put the podcast and when I crank up the volume to hear Mareko or Craig then Goeff screams and wake up Annie every time, she hates you but I think you're funny. Thanks for the great show!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.