• alexander k
    this is my first ever knife. not much but i had a blast making it! cant wait for my next one!
    Any criticism or suggestions welcome! big thanks to the podcast for all the tips ive picked up.
    Attachment
    image1 (1) (52K)
  • Cristiano Athayde
    Nice Work!
    Love the handle!!!
  • EbonbladeCustoms
    Beautiful handle, only criticism I can lend say is that I'd maybe add a finger choil or guard to the handle where it meets the blade. Feel like with any strenuous use or with wet hands there would be nothing stopping you from sliding up the handle and into the blade.
  • alexander k
    Thanks! Definitely something I noticed using it.
  • Matt Coats
    Looks great for your first knife. I think you are well on your way!
  • kelisova
    wow this is your first? You dont wana see my first knife :.. it was karambit but really bad D .. oh yes nice handle really! Maybe I would made the blade of different shape, but its my opinion.
  • Jeff Kushen
    Alexander, you are doing great! Other than what has been mentioned, maybe a little more shape to the handle to make it fit the hand better and provide more grip. Also larger pictures so we can see that sweet work progress!

Keep going!
  • JD Eyler
    Id say use and abuse it as much as possible and youll figure out what you like and dont like about it!

Looks great to me! Very clean!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.