• Ken Lau
    I have been using Airpods for a couple of years now - I love em even though I'm not an iPhone owner - I use a Samsung. But as much as I love em, I'm constantly struggling with the tiny bits of metal that stick to the magnetic bits of the plastic case!! Argh.... it really does my head in and I'm constantly getting bits of blu tac to try and get the bits of metal off. Despite my best efforts, I can't keep the fine bits of metal off my airpod cases, somehow they find them!!

Is it just me?? :)
  • Tom
    I had them for all of one week. I took them to work (structural steel fabrication) lots of steel dust. Got annoyed and gave them away.
  • Chop Knives
    Isotunes pro are great for workshop environments
  • Ken Lau
    The airpods are great apart from the magnetic feature.
  • Ken Lau
    I've not used the isotunes before. I'll give em a look. I do have another pair of Bluetooth earbuds that are joined by a short piece of cable but again they are magnetic and when you don't use them, they clip together!
  • Tom
    They are good headphones, but they definitely aren’t designed for use in a shop. I’m using some crappy over ear ones at the moment but I need to upgrade.

@Chop Knives are they the ones that were on your insta stories not too long ago? The noise reducing/ear protector type deal
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.