• SnowdogJewelry
    Hey Cuties,
    I have a relationship question for you. I’m an engineer and I’ve been making jewelry in my free time for about 15 years. Last year, after being forced to watch the first 2.5 million episodes of Forged In Fire and listen to Knife Talk with Craig on the way to the lake every weekend, my wife purchased a weekend forging class for me. Well here we are, 2 forges, 3 anvils, umpteen hammers, punches, drifts, etc and now a fly press (yes George a fly press direct from England). I’m getting the strong feeling she is regretting her decision and her birthday is coming up. What would be the best way to make it up to her? In the under $1000 range (My funds are depleted after all the tool purchases)?

Note getting her jewelry is not really an option because I make the stuff, it would be like Jeffro giving his wife an oyster knife for her birthday.

Regards,
    Dave
  • JR Knifemaker
    Spa day. Always a spa day.
  • SnowdogJewelry
    Cool then I can get some forge time in also!!
  • Geoff Feder
    We did this alreadty. Take her on a vacation. To the beach...
  • SnowdogJewelry
    Damn that the only decent one I got, because I don’t make knives and don’t intend to. That may be a question in itself. Why the heck do I keep listening to knife talk given the fact that I only want to blacksmith and never intend to make a knife...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.