• Christopher Miller
    So, when I have down time between projects I dabble a bit with actually making knives. This happens to be a wee parer in 1095. The other knives are saya projects I had going. Also working on building a 2x72 machine. Got the frame together, and painted, motor mounted...parts on order, which seem endless. Anyone got any suggestions on places that carry parts?8nr5viiob3iv8wy7.jpg
    xc942fnjs8rfzchg.jpg
    ptoa234nbkmq18n6.jpg
    1iak2rfbjf08mp3o.jpg
  • EbonbladeCustoms
    Beautiful knives! The sayas are beautiful too, I'm so intimidated by my perfectionism to contemplate trying to make one. Doesn't seem like a lot of room for error. Kudos to you for not only doing it successfully but making it look great as well. Any reason for the cut out on the second saya?
  • Jeff Kushen
    Those are looking great! I haven't made one yet, but its next on my list!

For grinder parts, the best source I have found is actually Ebay, look for OBM (Origin / Oregon Blade Maker). Both names are the same company. The parts are excellent quality, prices are good and if you need any help or a specialty item, the guys are always willing to help! There are many copies of their grinders and parts out there as well, which should tell you something.
  • Neil Yeager
    Beautiful blades and woodwork.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.