• Neil Yeager
    Been listening to and enjoying the Pod Cast for some time. Enjoy the content and format a lot. I live and work in Thailand. Do some knifemaking, blacksmithing, woodworking and leather work. Keeps me busy and out of trouble. (for the most part)
  • Ken Lau
    Hey Neil - wow blacksmithing in Thailand must be a hot job indeed!! Welcome to the forum.
  • Neil Yeager
    Yep, pretty much year round it says in the 30C range (mid high 80's F). But in the hot season going to be around 40C (+100F) during mid day. My forge area is under just an awning so it is basically outside. But typically I would start very early in the morning and only work till maybe 1:00 PM.

y2v8dqwk53isx8b7.jpg

v4gumnxos542u2lo.jpg
  • JR Knifemaker
    That’s a beautifully simple set up. Do you do it for work?
  • Tom
    I just love how clean and organised that is.
  • Jeff Kushen
    Looks brand new... have you done ANYTHING yet??? lol, j/k! Wish my shop were that clean! I gotta get a bigger space!
  • Neil Yeager

Ha you are right that pic was from a few years ago when I just moved into that space. Is is still fairly cleaned and organized. Because it is basically outside under the awning, just pull out the leaf blower and that's the clean up. Also I have to put all the tools away at the end of the day, so that forces one to keep organized.
  • Neil Yeager

Yes, for work as well as fun. I make a lot of small stuff for people in my village.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.