• Ken Lau
    Just listened to this week's podcast and I was super cringing when Craig was describing his injury. Sounded terrible! So wishing you a speedy r
  • Ken Lau
    Recovery... (stupid phone!)
  • Chop Knives
    Thanks Ken - i'm taking it easy and thankfully not in any real pain.
  • Ken Lau
    So you've got a great excuse to spend some lovely time with the wife and kids! Every cloud and all that. Take care mate.
  • Neil Yeager
    Yep, all the best and get back to work soon hopefully. But I assume this also means you can not change diapers right? Risk of BACTERIA!
  • Jeff Kushen
    So I'm reading this as a) knife was scary-sharp b) Craig learned a lesson! and c) he'll never do yhat again!

Best wishes Craig! Heal fast! I hope you are able to tickle the kids with your right hand! All things considered that is the one I'd be worried about most! ;-)
  • David Gray
    Craig i just found the podcast and as a truck driver and knife maker you can guess what i'm listening to so i'm trying to catch up and today i have off and im heading out to the shop and i figured id check out the forum quick and i seen this so speedy recovery as im recovering myself due to dropping a blade into my foot and and reviving several staples so i feel your pain lol. feel better and take it easy brother
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.