• Ken Lau
    I'm making my way down to the Knives UK show on the 30th June near Bristol. Anyone planning on going?
  • Tom
    I’ll be there. Just down the road from me so it would be rude not to
  • Ken Lau
    Cool! I've not been to the new venue... Last time I went, it was at that big posh hotel venue and there was a fancy bar. Maybe we can meet at the vending machine!! :D
  • Tom
    This is my first year. Only moved down this way last year so first knife show altogether. Should be a laugh
  • eeny
    I shall be going too, haven't been since 2015, so a visit is long overdue. Although all funds have been exhausted buying 4 new tires to get there....There are so many good makers and businesses that will be there, so excited. :smile: :up:
  • JR Knifemaker
    I’ll try to make it, but am currently working that weekend. If I go I’ll message the both of you!
  • Ken Lau
    Great stuff!!
  • Tom
    Hit me up on insta or something if you’re heading down, Jake.
    I feel you @eeny just had my starter motor go and due for a new battery so im a bit lower on funds than I wanted but a multi tool product might not be out the question
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.