• JH Forgeworks
    Hello all,

Over the last few months I've finally managed to get to the point where I'm getting fairly consistent orders from all over the place instead of just word of mouth and local folks. I've got knives in three different countries now and feel it's time to improve my branding and shipping seems to be one spot that can absolutely use a bump.

Right now I send everything out very similar to the way Mareko described. I use insulating foam and will line it in a felt/velvet material and just cut everything to fit a flat rate box. It looks alright and holds the blade securely but, feels like a cheap work around and takes forever to do. I'll be upgrading to Kaizen foam to make that part a little easier/cleaner but thinking about getting some branded knife boxes. I also want to get some business cards so that I can put all the info for the knife on the card (steel type, HRC, handle material, etc)

Is this something that's worth the money or is this a waste for the volume of knives (about 20 a year) and the fact that they're not going to see a retail setting? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.