• Jeff Kushen
    I'm a loyal listener, and I have been watching NJSB's website with baited breath for 9 months now... I don't think they are EVER going to release a new website!
  • Neil Yeager

Yes and the guys always talk about that NJSB is doing water jet cutting services, but I don't see any details on that on the current web site. I am curious as to the cost/minimums and turnarounds.
  • Jeff Kushen
    Exactly! I want to know more about the 'template to CAD file' part myself!
  • RogersKustoms
    I got a reply once from them. Not a quote for the cad setup I sent, but a reply. I contacted them through instagram yesterday and they asked for my email so they could look it up. Not holding my breath. Found a local laser company and did my last batches. We will see where this round of halfway communication goes, but am not expecting much.
  • WingOnWing
    It sounds like they are short-staffed at the moment. I've been waiting a few weeks on a waterjetting quote, had a few back-and-forth messages including one where they said they are down a few people, so I think it's just gonna take a bit.

For me it's just a hobby though, so I don't have business depending on it, thus my much more casual attitude...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.