• James ordner
    Hey everyone! My name is James. I started blacksmithing about two years ago and I’ve been making knives for about a year now. I’m 30 years old and from Cleveland Ohio. I’m excited to learn and meet everyone!
  • eeny
    Wellcome to the forum James! :up:
  • Jeff Kushen
    Welcome James! I am Jeff from Elyria OH and on behalf of KnifeTalk Forums I'd like to welcome you aboard!

Please feel free to look around, contribute and get into the conversation! We are all here to grow, learn, teach and share!

There are only a couple rules:
    1) We like to share! Tips, tricks and hints! As well as projects and even personal stories and recipes ( not only for steel!)
    2) We try to keep all conversation CIVIL! We don't mind an occasional f-bomb or even ranting, but please do not attack anyone personally or their work. If asked for critiscm, give it in a constructive manner please.
    and finally
    3). GET INTO THE CONVERSATION! We have lots of lurkers, which is fine, but its more fun for everyone when we talk to each other!

We look forward to having you! And hey, Let's have fun and be safe out there! ;-)
  • Jeff Kushen
    Btw, these are my own rules and I am not an official member of the administration! I just like to see new people and enjoy the community!

-Jeff
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.

More Discussions