• Chop Knives
    Had great fun recording with the new co-hosts this week. Let me know how you think we could improve.
  • Satterfieldknives
    Just listened to the last episode. Great job and very informative. This site is also a fantastic idea. Forums are a lot of work so thanks for taking it on and offering a resource to the community.
  • Steve Pellegrino
    Excellent inaugural episode! Just finished it. Can't wait to see this platform grow, good on ya fellas!
  • Northwestern Knives
    Great podcast folks, loving the one stop options for the forum and podcast in the same place
  • JR Knifemaker
    Awesome work both. Next week please solve my unsolvable problem: obtaining a good finish on a belt grinder. (Jake from Pontcanna). Advise advise advise!
  • Bryn Davies
    Love the new format, 3 great hosts and fresh ideas should make for a fantastic show and resource. Got a question if you get time for it, I work with high carbon steels, mainly O1, but would like to start experimenting with stainless. I have an old kiln so should be good for controlling temps etc, but was wondering where to start. What's your thoughts on which steels to pick, and have you any experience with intermediate types such as Niolox?
  • Wesley Wernimont
    I just finished the episode. I thought it was fantastic. The old format was great but this is an amazing evolution. The amount of knowledge between you three is mind blowing. Is it foreseen to still have interviews with Makers?
  • Chop Knives
    we haven’t ruled it out
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.