• Siena
    The promo code for soul ceramics has me considering an evenheat oven again. The question I have is the new LB line says that it maintains an even heat all the way to the back of the oven. Does this mean the KF models do not? I was thinking about the KF27 since the price difference between that and the 18 is relatively small and it adds a lot of flexibility but I don't want to get burned (so to speak) by getting one that does not reliably heat the entire chamber evenly. I would love some input from those of you with experience with both to understand what the actual performance differences are between the lines.

Thanks!

Siena

• Chop KnivesAccepted Answer
    @Siena The KF’s definetely heat evenly - I think the difference with the new LB models is that they don’t have elements on the back so the knife tips don’t get over hot - not really a problem with a 27” model anyway as you have plenty of space to prevent your tips getting too close to elements. If in doubt, give Soul Ceramics a call, they have great CS.

If you do order from Soul Ceramics (best prices so it makes sense) let them know that Knife Talk sent you.

Cheers!
  • Siena
    Thanks, that helps a lot!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Knife Talk forum!

Sign up to the forum for free to start discussions and get your questions & queries answered and engage with the community.